At Eby Family Dental, we are committed to helping you achieve a healthier smile by providing you with the information you need to maintain excellent oral health between visits to the dentist. When you see Dr. Stacey Eby for an appointment, he will offer tips on how to care for your specific dental needs.
In the meantime, we invite you to begin improving your oral health today by taking these steps in your oral care:
- Brush your teeth thoroughly at least twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush. You are welcome to ask our dentist for a toothpaste recommendation.
- Floss daily using dentist-approved dental floss and up-and-down motions between each tooth.
- Rinse with mouthwash at least once a day.
- Limit your sugar intake, especially between meals. Opt instead for tooth-friendly snacks and lots of water.
- Talk to our dentist about fluoride treatment to strengthen your tooth enamel.
In addition to caring for your teeth at home, please visit Eby Family Dental at least every six months, or as directed by Dr. Stacey Eby, for professional teeth cleanings and quality care. If you have any questions about your oral health, please come see our dentist in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, or call our team at 920-563-2928 today! We would be happy to address your concerns!