What are the key attributes of dental veneers? Dental veneers are a durable tooth restoration treatment that can not only improve your smile, but they can also conceal and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by crafting a thin yet durable shell that is attached directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the astounding benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– As long as you treat your veneers with the standard of care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over a decade.
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all potentially benefit from the stain resistant polish of dental veneers.
– Dental veneers can be crafted to meet your needs for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– Some minor forms of malocclusion can be amended with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– Teeth that have lost tooth enamel due to the after-effects of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
If you want to experience the joys of dental veneers at Eby Family Dental, simply call us at 920-563-2928 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin. Dr. Stacey Eby and our team look forward to restoring your smile.